Eyeglasses size guide
To find a frame of your size, you must first know the measurements of the frame that you require. In order to do that, please refer to the figure below and measure it accordingly: If you wear glasses and have a pair handy already, first check the inner side of the temples (arms) of those glasses. Usually, there are some numbers listed on them (see figure below). For Example, it says: Brand Model 52/18 135 or 52 18-135, it refers to the following measurements.
- 52 " Lens Width
- 18 " Nose Bridge
- 135 " Temple size
- Most important measurement is the Total Width.
- You may neglect height and width of lenses but make sure to find a frame with the accurate total width as required.
- The other measurements (Nose bridge & Temple size) should also be close to your requirements.
- Frame measurements are listed in mm (millimeters).
- If you are using an inch ruler, 1 inch = 25.4 mm
- If you are using a cm (Centimeter) ruler, 1 cm = 10 mm